Actis Environmental Services is a small privately run partnership. The partners have had up to twenty years experience in mining environmental management in several states of Australia and internationally. The partnership can draw on a wealth of experience from associated members as well. Specifically the expertise of actis Environmental Services is in the field of:
- Evaluating saline discharges into natural ecosystems. This area of expertise is particularly important where saline groundwater is to be discharged from mining or agricultural operations.
- Evaluating the suitability of areas for evaporation and to design evaporation pans. This option is used where it is not possible to discharge saline water into natural wetlands.
- Management and design of wetlands, especially saline wetlands. Specialising in the biological, chemical and surface hydrological functions of wetlands.
- Floral surveys, specialising in the identification of salt lake associated species.
- Environmental audits and reviews (Audit Programmes, Performance and Compliance Reports).
- Environmental Impact Assessment reports.
Actis Environmental Services provides all management procedures in standard Quality Assurance format.